1. We have always held a high standard for cleanliness and sanitation. Our staff will be increasing these efforts with frequent disinfecting of tables, chairs, door handles, pens, and all other surfaces. Single-use plastic cups are available for service upon request. Please do not hesitate to ask any of our beertenders if you have any concerns.
2. Our staff have gone through intensive Covid-19 training, following MIOSHA guidelines. This training includes detailed training on how Covid-19 is spread, what efforts we can take to prevent that spread, and what to do if we find out a guest or staff member has tested positive for Covid-19.
3. If you or anyone in your household is sick, or has been sick in the last 14 days, please do not enter the taproom or coffee shop. Beer will be still available for contact-less curbside pickup.
4. Hand sanitizer is available at both entrances, as well as from all of our beertenders. Please feel free to sanitize your hands before entering, exiting, or at any time while inside our taproom – just ask your beertender!
5. All guests who can medically tolerate it are legally required to wear a mask or other face covering until seated at a table. Our staff is also required to wear masks at all times, and undergo a health screening at the beginning of each shift.
1. Odd Side is no longer seat yourself. When you arrive at Odd Side, please see the host/hostess at the interior entrance to our taproom (the doors that you exit on your way to the public bathroom!). Our host/hostess will seat you at a table, and your beertender(s) will greet you and take your order from your table.
2. Please do not line up at the front of the bar to order. The service station will be for beer to go only.
3. You can view a live menu on your phone or other device by scanning the QR code on your table. When you are ready to order, please flag down one of our beertenders roaming the room. You can order from any beertender at any time!
4. You can view options for food delivery by scanning the QR code on your table and clicking the “FOOD” tab from the menu in the upper right hand corner of your mobile browser. If you bring your own food, or have food delivered, we kindly ask that you please dispose of your trash in one of the many trash cans located around the room.
5. Odd Side has always been a family-friendly establishment, and we hope to be able to continue that way. If you choose to visit Odd Side with small children, it is more important now than ever that they remain at your table with you. If we are nearing our legally restricted capacity, we reserve the right to limit access to guests who are of legal drinking age.
6. Current orders in Michigan require us to kindly ask you to limit your party size to a maximum of 10 people. We have larger tables that will be reserved for parties of 8-10. Please do not push tables together, or move tables or chairs in any other way.